Thursday 19 October 2017

4 Easy Spring Hairstyles

1.

Side braided pony-tail

This hairstyle is so very easy to do and great for anytime of the year really.


2.




Quick easy messy bun

This hairstyle is so easy and can do it so many different ways. Its up to you how you want it. Give it a go this spring.

3.


Tuck and cover hair do

Now this is one of my favourite spring hairstyles, as its so easy to do and can get it done within a few minutes. AMAZING!! 


4.


Half up braided hairstyle

Loving this hairstyle as it looks so put together with not a lot of effort into it. 



These are the hairstyles I like this spring and i will be definitely trying out all of these, when I do I will take photos and put them up in the near future.



10 comments:

  1. Really pretty, I am trying to grow my hair so I can do these styles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be sharing this with my wife. great post
    Social Problems

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so pretty and easy! I am definitely going to give them a try!

    Antonia | www.themidwestwife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like these ideas! I'm always rocking the boring ponytail because I don't know any other styles. These pics will definitely help me change it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the second one! Going to try that tomorrow for a shoot 😊 Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good. Iwill recommend this to my friend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute hairstyles. #4 is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are some great beauty tips! Thanks for sharing!

    XO-Lisa

    www.thatssodarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing these hair styles because I was kinda running out of ideas for work ��

    All the best,
    Melisa

    http://allaboutmelisa.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like #2 because I work with patients all the time and don’t want my hair ending up in their bodily paraphernalia. #3 is also nice for the days I’m running around & I have a headband fetish as well :)

    ReplyDelete